[Source: Nick Catford]
1937 1:2,500 OS map. Little had changed at the station apart from the additions for a fourth siding running alongside the goods she on the east side; this runs under Angel Road and into the gas works. The two goods loops which were authorised in 1897 have been laid behind the up platform. The station is now surrounded by industry.