Station Name: ANGEL ROAD

[Source: Nick Catford]

1952 1:2,500 OS map. Little has changed but both Angel Road Junction and Angel Road south signal boxes are identified even though Angel Road south was abolished in 1926. The box remained and was put to other uses. A coal yard and weighbridge are now identified within the goods depot.

Last updated:
© 1998-2019 Disused Stations