[Source: Nick Catford & Peter Harding (History)
Bexhill West engine shed with its northlight roof c1967. By 1929 the shed was virtually out of use. For a while it was used to store withdrawn locos but was sold to Hall & Co. in 1938. The building still stands today although it has been reclad and the northlight roof has gone.
photo from John Mann collection