Station in the 1950's. This is the non-passenger platform running
west to north linking the Crook and Durham lines to make a triangle
of platforms. It was used for parcels, pigeons and papers. The photographer
is standing where B&Q is now and is looking at what is now the
back of Morrisons Supermarket.
received from Llangollen
Railway GWR Locomotive Group