Station Name: BLACKFRIARS
Blackfriars station is still open but is included for completeness
                       

[Source: Nick Catford]





Supporting piers for the 1864 railway bridge seen from Blackfriars Road bridge in December 2005. Blackfriars Station is to the rear.

Photo by Chris Fletcher

 

 


Home Page
Last updated: Sunday, 04-Jun-2017 08:49:08 BST
© 1998-2005 Disused Stations