Station Name: BLACKHEATH HILL

[Source: Nick Catford]


1896 1:1056 OS map shows they layout of the station with two covered stairways down to the platforms. The room layout of the station building is clearly seen. Note the signal box on the down side to the south of Lewisham Road.

Home Page
Last updated: Sunday, 04-Jun-2017 08:49:26 BST
© 1998-2017 Disused Stations