Station Name: BRADFORD ADOLPHUS STREET
[Source: Chris Armour]
Bradford Adolphus street Goods station seen from the air in July 1937. The trainshed of the original Leeds, Bradford & Halifax Junction Railway terminus is seen top right. On the far right the access ramp from Dryden Street can be seen, this was the main entrance to the original goods yard and is still in use
today as a public footpath.
Reproduced with the kind permission of Simmons Aerofilms Ltd.