Station Name: BRADFORD ADOLPHUS STREET
[Source: Chris Armour]
1908 1:2,500 OS map shows the layout of Adolphus Street station after after closure to passengers. The original goods yard has been extended into the former passenger trainshed with a new 12-road engine shed replacing the earlier shed, carriage, carriage shed and sidings to the south. Passenger trains now diverge to the south and Hammerston Street Junction, curving round to join the Lancashire & Yorkshire line into Bradford Exchange at St. Dunstan's Junction.