Station Name: BROADLEY
[Source: Alan Young]
1910 1: 2,500 OS map. By 1901 the station building seen on this map has been provided on the platform at Broadley, replacing diminutive buildings shown on the OS 1: 2,500 map of 1893 (not reproduced here) and a signal cabin is also on the platform towards its southern end. There is a loop on the up side as well as two sidings and a crane. At one time a siding served Broadley Mill north-east of the station; the outline of the building is shown, but it is not named. Broadley Wood Mill (not rail-connected) is north-west of the station.