Station Name: BROADLEY

[Source: Alan Young]


1960 1: 2,500 OS map. Only the running line and loop are now in place at Broadley station and the buildings have been removed from the platform. It is surprising that the station is named as it has been closed to all traffic since 1952. Both of the Broadley mills have been demolished.

Last updated: Sunday, 04-Jun-2017 09:00:20 BST
© 1998-2016 Disused Stations