[Source: Nick Catford]

1921 1:2,500 OS Map. Cirencester Watermoor station is unchanged. There have been some changes to the goods yard and works. In the goods yard two weighbridges (WM) are now identified, one close to the entrance to the yard and a second near the goods dock. The M&SWJR works building has been extended with a machine shop being added to the west side of the building in 1915. A carriage shed has been added alongside the two engine sheds and an extra siding has been added alongside the gasworks

Home Page
Last updated: Saturday, 08-Jan-2022 11:48:34 CET
© 1998-2022 Disused Stations