Station Name: COED TALON
[Source: Paul Wright]
In July 1963 Coed Talon was remarkably intact considering it had closed to passengers thirteen years earlier. This view is looking south and at the time it was taken the line only continued for a few hundred metres beyond the level crossing. It had been lifted between Coed Talon and Brymbo shortly after passenger services ended in 1950. On the left of the picture can be seen the goods shed
which was still standing in 2009.
Copyright photo by R M Casserley