Station Name: DOVER ADMIRALTY PIER
[Source: Nick Catford]
1907 1:2,500 OS map shows the pier after the extension had been built. Work around the turret was still underway at this time but, again, all detail as been omitted as this part of the pier remained an active military site. The lighthouse is marked as disused because a new lighthouse had been built at the new pierhead. There is no obvious change to the pier facilitates; another platform had been provided by this time but its position is not shown. The original platform beneath the promenade is indicated in red. The new platform that was built in 1906 and linked two landing stages is indicated in yellow.