1898 1:2,500 OS map. Little has changed since the 1865 map - the Hawkesbury Street Curve has been built linking the Folkestone line to the LCDR at Dover Harbour. Two platforms for the Town station were opened on the through line on 1 October 1885 but they are not shown here. With the opening of the spur the LCDR station was renamed Dover Priory and the SER is identified here as 'Town Station'. A weighbridge and a crane are now identified alongside the goods shed. The original Archcliffe Junction signal box is seen close to the east portals of Archcliffe Tunnel. The LCDR has built 8 sidings between its line to Admiralty Pier and Clarence Place.