[Source: Nick Catford]
1963 1:2,500 OS map. Both mainline platforms have been extended to the south. The up platform canopy has been extended to the north bring it level with the branch platform canopy. The station house is now identified as such. Dunton Green station remains at the edge of the built up area. With the exception of the housing development on the site of the goods yard the station retains its rural setting today. The Dunton Green Brick & Tile Works by a new industrial site. The siding is still seen at the bottom of the map, it served a cold store on the site until 1957.