Station Name: DYSERTH

[Source: Paul Wright]


43618 shunting at Dyserth station in 1960. Built by Nelson Reid and Co in 1899, this Johnson designed 3F was delivered new to the LMS. Rebuilt by Fowler in 1916 with a non superheated Belpaire boiler, it had a career of over 62 years when it was withdrawn from 6K, Rhyl shed on 24.3.1962 and cut up by Cashmoers of Great Bridge in June 1963
Photo by John Hobbs

Last updated: Saturday, 27-May-2017 10:44:06 CEST
© 1998-2011 Disused Stations