Notes: The Great Northern Railway opened a terminus at Enfield
in 1871, this was replaced in 1910 by a new station (Enfield Chase)
that allowed the line to be extended to Cuffley. The station remained
in use for many years after closure as a goods yard. The track
is still shown in place on 1968 Ordnance Survey maps.
Station in the 1960's
Photo by Lens of Sutton