Station Name: FENNY STRATFORD


1925 1:2,500 OS map. Rowland Brothers saw mills have expanded with more buildings and a network of narrow gauge lines. One runs parallel with the standard gauge siding The travelling gantry crane runs over both lines for the transshipment of timber onto wagons in the siding.


Last updated: Saturday, 22-Mar-2014 13:50:21 GMT
© 1998-2013 Disused Stations