Station Name: FINCHLEY ROAD (Midland)
[Source: Nick Catford]
Looking west along the 1868 up platform in February 1975, the south end wall of Midland Crescent is seen on the right with part of the main station building behind it. The arched doorway on the side of the building led to the footbridge that once spanned the tracks here before 1884. The goods
yard is seen on the left. Compare this to the November 1967 picture the 1868 platform has been demolished and part of the goods yard has been lifted.
Photo by Nick Catford