1907 1:2,500 OS map shows further changes. The turnplate and the sidings fanning out from it in the down yard are still there but no longer run across the main line. A new three-road engine shed has been built on the down side behind the down platform; the turntable alongside was not added until 1918. The two earlier back-to-back engine sheds have been demolished. On the south side of the main line, a remnant of the line that once ran into the carriage shed at right angles to the main line is still there. An extensive new goods yard and sidings have been built on the south side of the line with a long though goods shed just north of the cattle dock with one siding passing through it and another looping round it. New sidings have been laid to the east of the junction with the Harbour line built on the site of the Tivoli Gardens. The canning manufactory is now a Corporation depot and still rail-served. The large building with a weighbridge at one corner is a refuse destructor.