Folkestone Harbour station and pier in 1933. The tightly curving platforms are seen clearly with the pier platform and the Harbour station up platform separated by the trailing line onto the carriage berthing sidings; these are seen top left together with a goods dock. The Harbour Master's house is seen behind the north end of the up platform (this building is extant). On the down side the original SER station buildings and two-storey Customs House are seen, with the goods yard to the rear. Two travelling cranes are seen on the pier, as is a large covered shed which was built by the Southern Railway. The pier signal box is seen bottom left.