Buckley Junction station looking south in May 1961. At this time there was still a junction at Buckley. The original WM&CQR of 1866 came in from the right of the picture passed behind the station building and made a connection with the Hawarden Loop before the bridge that can be seen in the distance. The signalbox that controlled the junction can be seen in the distance by the bridge.
Photo by Ben Brooksbank