62715 stand in the goods dock at Hawick in September 1958. The loco is an ex LNER Shire class, D49 named 'Roxburghshire'. Built in 1928 at Darlington works to a Gresley design, it was originally numbered 306 and renumbered by the LNER in the 1940s to 2715. It passed into BR stock as 62715 until withdrawal on 29.6.59 and was scrapped at Darlington in July of the same year.
Photo by Robin Barbour courtesy of Bruce McCartney from Railscot web site