Station Name: HESKETH BANK
[Source:Tony Graham & Paul Wright]
The brickworks at Hesketh Bank was located to the east of the station on the north side of the line. In this view from 1915 it can be seen adjacent to the WLR line. The picture shows that it had its own sidings. The junction with the Tarleton Branch can be seen on the right. By this date the branch passenger service had been withdrawn but it was still in use for goods services.
Photo from Edith Rimmer collection