Station Name: HOOTON
This station is still open but is included for completeness

[Source: Paul Wright]




Hooton engine shed c. 1935. The shed was opened by the Birkenhead Railway
in 1869 by converting a goods shed. It was closed 25.2.1929 and reverted to
former goods use.
Photo from Roger Griffiths collection





Last updated: Sunday, 21-May-2017 10:15:55 BST
© 1998-2009 Disused Stations