Station Name: HUNDRED END


[Source:Tony Graham & Paul Wright]




The goods loading dock at Hundred End station in 1915. Local produce was being loaded into an open waggon. The goods yard was located on the down (towards Preston) side of the line behind the passenger station's booking office and on the opposite side of the road to the platforms.



Home Page
Last updated: Sunday, 21-May-2017 10:19:45 BST
© 1998-2012 Disused Stations