Station Name: HYDE ROAD
[Source: Nick Catford]
Hyde Road Junction, 500 yards north of Hyde Road station on 13th November 1982. The line towards Fairfield curved to the right at this junction, whilst to the left was a curve towards Gorton. The local stopping trains to Guide Bridge that served Hyde Road Station until 1958
would have taken the line to the right.
Photo by Neil-Furgusson Lee from Neil's Railway Photos web site