Station Name: HYDE ROAD

[Source: Nick Catford]





A view from the north side of Hyde Road bridge looking north towards site of Hyde Road Junction in February 2009. The line towards Fairfield curved to the right at this junction, whilst to the left was a curve towards Gorton. The local stopping trains to Guide Bridge that served Hyde Road Station until 1958 would have taken the line to the right.
Photo by Bevan Price



Last updated: Sunday, 21-May-2017 10:20:41 BST
© 1998-2009 Disused Stations