Station Name: KERSHOPE FOOT

[Source: Nick Catford]



Kershope Foot station early 20th century. The booking office and stationmaster's house are seen on the left with a path to the up platform. The original signal box is seen at the end of the up platform, This was replaced with a box at the end of the down platform in 1915.
Photo by from Bill Lynn
collection


 

 

 

[Source: Nick Catford]




Last updated: Sunday, 21-May-2017 08:58:25 BST
© 1998-2011 Disused Stations