Station Name: KNOTTY ASH & STANLEY
[Source: Paul Wright]
A view from 17 January 1970 of the inside of the signal box that was located to the south of the Knotty Ash passenger station and adjacent to the goods yard. The box opened on 25 February 1923. It was a CLC in-house design designated a type 2C box. It closed on 18 January 1970.
Photo by K G Rose