Station Name: LEA BRIDGE


[Source: Nick Catford]



1893 1:1056 OS Town Plan. The station has now been provided with a single siding and a loop on the up side and the station now handles basic goods traffic. Access to the siding is controlled by a new signal box at Lea Bridge Junction. To the south of the road the gas works has expanded; it is still incorrectly shown as Leabridge Gas Works, but the station name has been
corrected and is now Lea Bridge



Last updated: Sunday, 21-May-2017 13:29:44 BST
© 1998-2004 Disused Stations