Station Name: LEWISHAM ROAD

[Source: Nick Catford]


1895 OS 1:1,056 OS Town Plan showing the layout of Lewisham Road station with it's street level building on the up side and covered stairs down to the platforms. A signal box is seen on the up side on the west side of Loampit Hill. St. Johns station is seen to the north.


Home Page
Last updated: Sunday, 21-May-2017 14:30:47 CEST
© 1998-2007 Disused Stations