Station Name: LLANBERIS

[Source: Les Fifoot & Paul Wright]


Llanberis station looking south-east from the ticket platform in August 1953 during a visit by an excursion train from Rhyl. The ticket platform was a narrow timber structure which was built as an extension by the LNWR to facilitate the checking of tickets from excursions.
Photo by H C Casserley


Home Page
Last updated: Sunday, 21-May-2017 13:32:59 BST
© 1998-2012 Disused Stations