Station Name:LOUGHBOROUGH CENTRAL
Quorn & Woodhouse Station was reopened by GCR as a preserved station in 1974 but is included for completeness

[Source: Nick Catford]



Loughborough Central Station under construction in 1897. The bridge carries Great central Road over the line, the road was specifically build to give access to the station
which is sited on the far side of the bridge.
P
hoto by S W A Newton from Leicester & Rutland Record Office


Last updated: Sunday, 21-May-2017 13:35:51 BST
© 1998-2008 Disused Stations