Station Name: LOUTH

[Source: Nick Catford]




Aerial view of Louth station during demolition of the redundant Associated British Maltsters kiln in November 2014. Construction of the malt kiln began in 1949 and replaced the old maltings, which were built around 1870 and destroyed by German bombs in 1940. The restored and converted signal box can also be seen in the the top left corner Click here to see a large version.
Photo by Chris Belton



Last updated: Sunday, 21-May-2017 13:36:10 BST
© 1998-2014 Disused Stations