Station Name: LUCKER

[Source: Alan Young]

Lucker signal box looking west across the tracks of the East Coast main line in 1977. The N1-design box was constructed by the North Eastern Railway in 1873 and was to close in 1978, shortly after the gates were replaced with barriers.
Photo by Alan Lewis from his Ipernity photo gallery

Last updated: Sunday, 21-May-2017 14:36:32 CEST
© 1998-2015 Disused Stations