Station Name: MICKLEHURST

[Source: Alan Young]


1955-56 1: 2,500 map. ‘Micklehurst Goods Station’ is now named on the map, adjacent to the original goods warehouse. A second goods shed is named at the southern end of the yard where the stable used to stand. Little else has changed. Click here for a larger version.

Last updated: Sunday, 21-May-2017 14:40:11 BST
© 1998-2015 Disused Stations