Station Name: MILLFIELD (2nd site)

[Source: Alan Young]


Millfield col depot was on the south side of Hylton Road close to the first station (see 1896 map). The coal drops are seen here in September 1977. The site is now occupied by an Aldi store.
Photo by Alan Lewis from his Ipernity photo gallery

Last updated: Sunday, 21-May-2017 14:41:06 BST
© 1998-2013 Disused Stations