Station Name: MOLD

[Source: Paul Wright]




The main station building at Mold in 1906. The station courtyard and station yard can clearly be seen. The LNWR's bus which provided connections between the station and outlying areas awaits its next turn of duty. A horse drawn delivery vehicle and a cab can also be seen. In the station yard large logs are being loaded onto railway waggons by the stations 10 ton crane.
Copyright photo from John Alsop collection

Home Page
Last updated: Sunday, 21-May-2017 14:42:52 BST
© 1998-2010 Disused Stations