Station Name: MOLD

[Source: Paul Wright]




Mold engine shed in April 1959. The shed was opened by the Mold railway 14.8.1849, closed by LNWR in 1890, when Mold Junction shed opened. Mold depot then became a grain warehouse
and goods shed, standing until after closure of the line.
Photo received from Roger Griffiths


Home Page
Last updated: Sunday, 21-May-2017 14:42:52 BST
© 1998-2010 Disused Stations