Station Name: MORETONHAMPSTEAD

 

[Source: Dave Holman]





In June 1925, the Great Western Railway erected a stone
tablet to commemorate the original directors of the
Moretonhampstead and South Devon Railway.
The tablet reads:
Moretonhampstead and South Devon Railway 1866. Directors. Earl of Devon Thomas Wills, William R. Hole John Divett, Elias Cuming Thomas Woollcombe.
 



 

 

 

[Source: Dave Holman]


Home Page
Last updated: Sunday, 21-May-2017 14:43:59 BST
© 1998-2007 Disused Stations