Station Name: MORPETH (East Coast main line)

[Source: Alan Young]

Morpeth station in July 1905, looking north-east. The main building, on the up East Coast main line, is on the right. The island platform’s left face is used by the North British Railway’s Rothbury branch trains. Generous roofing covers both of the platforms. Although the main goods yard is on the right, concealed by the station building, there are also sidings to the left.
Photo from John Mann collection

Last updated: Sunday, 21-May-2017 15:44:05 CEST
© 1998-2012 Disused Stations