Station Name: NOTTINGHAM LONDON ROAD LL

[Source: Nick Catford]



1885 6-inch OS map shows the proximity of the Midland station seen on the left and the GNR's London Road station in the centre. The GNR's large corn warehouse is seen to the east of London Road station. The rail-served Eastcroft gasworks is seen between the station and a short arm of the Nottingham Canal.

Last updated: Sunday, 21-May-2017 15:14:24 BST
© 1998-2014 Disused Stations