Station Name: NUNHEAD (1st site)

[Source: Nick Catford]


1875 1:1056 OS map shows the layout of the first Nunhead station which had two island platforms with steps up from an entrance on Gibson Road. Thewre is a signal box at the east end of the southern island, this controlled the junction with the Crystal Palace branch

Home Page
Last updated: Sunday, 21-May-2017 16:16:45 CEST
© 1998-2014 Disused Stations