Station Name: PORTLAND (2nd site)
[Source: Nick Catford]
Panoramic view of Portland's two stations taken from the signal box in 1935. The second station is eeen curving away to the left. The original terminus is in the centre with the goods shed to the left of the trainshed. F J Barnes' stone mill is seen on the right. Click here to see a larger version. The town of Fortuneswell is seen in the distance.
Photo from John Mann collection