[Source: Paul Wright]
Looking east at Prestatyn station in November 2010. To the left can be seen a timber built that was undergoing restoration work in 2010. The building dates from 1897 and is the only remaining original structure left. Before the 1980s four lines passed through the station. The former westbound slow line platform had previously stood on the area of cleared land to the right of the picture.The first station building can be seen in the distance.