Station Name: RAYDON WOOD
1904 1:2,500 OS map. The station has now been renamed Raydon Wood. A signal box has now been provided opposite the station building on the up side. A second set of points has been added making the original loop shorter so there are now two connections from the up direction. The farm in Woodlands Road, alongside the level crossing is now named Station Farm.