Station Name: SEAFORTH SANDS
[Source: Paul Wright]
Looking west at Seaforth Sands station in 1923. To the right is the original station of 1894 and to the left the 1904 platforms. The building at the base of the steps to the right was erected in 1900 to serve the Crosby tram service which was operated by the LOR.
Copyright photo from Stations UK