Station Name: ST. LEONARDS WEST MARINA
[Source: Nick Catford]
1909 1:2,500 OS map shows the station has been resited a short distance to the east. There is now a much enlarged goods yard to the south of the station. The original goods shed appears to have been retained but numerous new sidings have been added, together with a goods store, cattle dock and a 1 10-ton capacity crane. The original engine shed has been replaced with a 4-road shed and a larger turntable has been provided. There has also been considerable residential development on both sides of the line. The original station building was where the cattle dock is shown.