Station Name: ST. ANN'S WELL
1900 1:2,500 OS map shows the layout of the station and goods yard. There is an approach road running north from The Wells Road to the station forecourt. There are facing buildings on the two platforms with a footbridge spanning the line to the south. The goods yard comprises three parallel loop sidings; two behind the up platform passing the goods shed. There is also a short siding on the down side running behind the north end of the platform. The third loops round the west side of the shed. Access to the goods yard is from The Wells Road. A weighbridge and office is seen just inside the entrance to the yard opposite the stationmaster's house. The signal box is seen at the north end of the up platform. There is a substantial skew arch bridge across The Wells Road to the south of the station.